TESS products provide the user with simulation run output data in graphical and text file formats. They include:
- Plots of the missile's trajectory
- The radar and/or seeker's mode and its track point
- The countermeasure waveforms in angle, range and/or Doppler
- Displays of the radar/seeker mode
- Received signal powers
- Missile heading and missile lateral acceleration.
These output graphics provide the user with valuable visual tools for interpreting the behaviour of the weapon, the effect of the countermeasures, as well as target manoeuvres on the weapon as fly-out occurs. A virtual reality display of the engagement is also available.
These graphics can be stored as files for archiving, future retrieval and further analysis.
Two important measures of effectiveness that all TESS products compute are missile miss-distance and probability of kill.